Hey Glow Gang,
2020 is quickly rolling in. This is the season where I grab my notebook and write down my aspirations for the next year. I started putting down my goals on paper in 2017 and it’s been amazing to see myself manifest my desires. At the end of the day, execution is what brings our dreams to life but I do believe that setting intentions is where all the magic begins.
I value well-being highly, hence my core goals revolving around wellness. Here’s a quick rundown of my ambitions for the next cycle:
- Meditate at least 10 minutes a day.
- Journal at least once a week.
- Pick out slow days during the month to create space to tune into my feelings.
- Follow accounts on Social Media with uplifting content.
- Eat cleaner – incorporate more fresh fruits and veggies into my diet and stay hydrated by drinking sufficient water daily.
- Boost my skincare routine! I have already started incorporating healthy skin habits from The Finer Details e-book. (Grab your copy here.)
- Declutter items in my drawers and storage areas to create more space for items I value.
I do hope sharing my aspirations will inspire you to get dreamin’ and schemin’ in the coming weeks.