Hey Glow Gang,
I hope you are having a glorious week! I have been a bit of a busy bee lately. It’s pretty evident by now that I love getting dolled up but when I have a lot on my plate, I do dial down the glam.
I prefer a simple slay when I am out running errands or have an impromptu meeting to attend. This makeup look is perfect for when you’re on a time crunch but still want a glamorous glow. What does your makeup routine look like when you’re on the go?
- Face oil – Superbotanical Facial Oil by O’Bao.
- Primer – Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen. (An alternative is Maybelline’s Master Prime ‘ Pore Minimizing Primer’).
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte & Poreless’ Foundation – No. 365 ‘Espresso’
- Concealer – L.A. Girl ‘Pro-conceal’ HD concealer in ‘Chestnut’.
- Highlighting Powder – Black Opal ‘True Color’ Loose Powder – 400 ‘Medium’.
- Face powder – Sleek Makeup Translucent Loose Powder – No. 288 ‘Chocolate’.
- Blush – Seek Makeup’s Blush in ‘Sunrise’.
- Highlighter & Inner Corner Shadow – Generic Loose Highlighter (An alternative is Maybelline’s Master Chrome Highlighter).
- Setting Mist – Jossy Beauty’s Premium Rose Water.
- Crease shadow & Nose contour Powder – Suzie Beauty Eyeshadow in ‘Changa’.
- Lid Shadow – Oriflame Cosmetics The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow in ‘Golden Brown’.
- Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in ‘Black’.
- Eyebrow Pencils – Davis Eyeliner & Brow Pencil – No. 003 and L.A Colors Eyeliner in ‘Black’.
- Eyebrow Gel – Generic Brand. (An alternative is Sleek Makeup’s Waterproof Clear Mascara).
- Lip Moisturizer – Nivea’s Pure Petroleum Jelly.
- Lipstick – Huddah Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in ‘Nimoh’.