Hey Glow Gang,
I decided to bring some color back into my makeup looks. I am sure by now you know that I am the ‘Neutral Glam Queen’! However, once in a while I do love to play with rich dark hues especially during the cold season.
Today’s makeup look has been inspired by this beautiful purple and green kanga, with most of the drama on the eyes and lips. I must say, I loved how the look came together and it’s totally oozing ‘rich aunty’ vibes 😅 Let me know what eyeshadow colors you would love to see me play with next!
- Eyelid Primer – NYX Glitter Primer – ‘Base Perfectrice Brillance’.
- Transition Shadow – Cover Girl Bronzer in ‘Ebony Bronze’.
- Crease Shadow – Suzie Beauty Eyeshadow in ‘Changa’.
- Eyeshadow – BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette – 1st Edition.
- Eyeshadow Pigments – Barry M Cosmetics in No 23 & 25.
- Upper & Lower Waterline Eyeliner – L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in ‘Very Black’.
- Lashes – ‘Birthday Girl’ Eyelashes by Rich Eyes.
- Mascara – Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara in ‘Blackest Black.’
- Blush – Sleek Makeup’s Blusher in ‘Flushed’.
- Lip liner – Davis Liner Pencil in no. 17.
- Lip gloss – Sleek Makeup’s Gloss Me lipgloss in ‘Phoenix’.