Hey Glow Gang,
It’s been a chilly couple of weeks and I decided to warm it up with this warm and vibrant makeup look. I have always loved how orange complements my ‘melanated’ skin. My cozy coral sweater is actually what inspired this look and I complimented the amber hues with a pop of cobalt blue. It’s been a while since I played with bold shades and I can’t wait to create more colourful makeup looks for you!
- Eyelid Primer – NYX Glitter Primer.
- Transition shadow & Lower Lashline shadow – BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
- Sleek Makeup’s ‘Sunset’ i-Divine Palette – In ‘AfterGlow’ (Lid Color) & ‘Sunrise’ (Inner Eye Corner).
- Lower Lashline Liner – Avon Cosmetics SuperShock Cream Liner in ‘Shimmering Sapphire’.
- Upper Lashline Liner – Freedom Makeup Eyebrow Pomade in ‘Granite’.
- Crease Eyeshadow Color – Suzie Beauty Pressed Eyeshadow in ‘Changa’
- False Eyelashes – https://www.instagram.com/richeyes_/
- Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in ‘Black’.
- Lip Liner – Jordana Lip Liner in ‘Terra Kiss’.
- Lipstick – Palladio Lipstick in ‘Coral Punch’.
- Blush – Sleek Makeup’s Blush in ‘Sahara’.
- Setting Mist – Jossy Premium Rose Water.
Also, check out my foundation and eyebrow routines 😊