Hey Glow Gang,
For several years, my skincare struggles have centred around coarse texture and hyperpigmentation. My daily skincare routine has been working perfectly to ensure that my skin is clean, moisturized and nourished. However, to deal with the issues mentioned, I needed to invest in products (available in Kenya) that would effectively treat the concerns.
I mainly mask and exfoliate through the week (about 2 to 4 times). Currently, I am so happy with the results. My texture has greatly reduced (hello, smooth skin!) and the hyperpigmentation around target areas is fading. Your girl is super pleased 🙂
- Garnier Pure Active Wash-Scrub-Mask. Available at Carre Four & Naivas supermarkets.
- Natural Glam KE Tumeric Exfoliant Mask – Available here.
- The Ordinary 7% Glycolic Acid Toning Solution – Available on Cocoon Beauty Kenya.
- Natural Glam KE Pure Tea Tree Oil – Available here.
- Jossy Beauty Rose Water – Available at Carre Four & Naivas Supermarkets.
- Luron Aloe Vera Gel – Available at Carre Four & Naivas Supermarkets.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)