Hey Glow Gang,
I am writing this sipping on a hot cup of masala tea and wearing the thickest pair of socks I own. Wueh! The cold season is really in full swing. Apart from managing the chilly weather, stewarding my personal finances is currently a priority and that means keeping my beauty budget lean.
These 10 amazing beauty items, under Kshs. 500, keep me looking and feeling great without breaking the bank. I would love to know what beauty products you’re currently using that are affordable, do share 😊
Save your coins by checking out more budget beauty posts.
Items mentioned can be purchased here:
- Jossy Premium Rose Water – Naivas Supermarkets
- Luron’s Aloe Vera Gel – Naivas Supermarkets & Quickmart Supermarkets
- Natural Glam KE ‘Hugs & Kisses’ Lipbalm – Shop M4B, 1st Floor, PicknGo Mall, Moi Avenue, Nairobi CBD
- Alison’s Tropical Coconut Oil – Naivas Supermarkets & Quickmart Supermarkets
- Alison’s Castor Oil – Naivas Supermarkets & Quickmart Supermarkets
- Mikalla Shampoo and Mikalla Conditioner – Best Lady Cosmetics (Nairobi), Naivas Supermarkets & Quickmart Supermarkets
- Luron Nail Polishes – Best Lady Cosmetics (Nairobi), Moi Avenue, Nairobi CBD
- Davis eye & lip pencils – Cosmetics stalls in the Nairobi CBD
- Miniso Foldable Mirror – Miniso Stores, Nairobi