Hey Glow Gang,
I hope you’re all doing okay. Keep sanitizing and social distancing, keeping yourself safe, means keeping others safe too. It’s been a bit of a pressing time for most of us on so many levels, especially financially. That’s why I created this Budget Beauty post!
Currently, we’re all in the business of saving money and spending more on essentials. I believe most of us still want to keep up a beauty routine, but one that doesn’t drain our savings. I do hope this post helps you find affordable alternatives under Kshs. 1,000 that work for you.
Items mentioned can be purchased here:
- Grace & Rose Maracuja Oil – Available here.
- Garnier Micellar Water – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys & Naivas Supermarkets and Jumia Online Store.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – Available at Super Cosmetics Stores, Maybelline Stands at Carre Four or Jumia Online Store.
- Natural Glam KE Tea Tree Oil – Available here.
- Sleek Makeup Blushers – Available at Super Cosmetics Stores, Sleek Makeup Stands at Carre Four, or Jumia Online Store.
- L.A. Girl Pro HD Concealers – Available at Super Cosmetics Stores and The 25th Hive Store.
- Ythera Beauty Body Mists – Available here.
- Mosara’s Hydrating Butter – Available here.
- Miniso Cotton Pads – Available at Miniso Stores or Jumia Online Store.
- Golden Rose Nail Polishes – Available at Super Cosmetics Stores, Golden Rose Stands at Tuskys & Carre Four Supermarkets, or Jumia Online Store.