Hey Glow Gang,
It’s starting to get a little warmer, and I am all here for it! Summertime is my favorite season – bright mornings, butterflies in the air and fast-drying laundry 😅
The heat does come with its own portion of challenges. Brace yourself for dusty roads, sunburn, and dehydrated skin. That’s why I have a trusty beauty arsenal to help me feel and look my best during the hot season.
- Floral Waters – I love to refresh my skin with floral waters. They are gentle on the skin and bring back tons of moisture.
- Sunscreen – Protecting my skin is a must, regardless of the season. I like to have a light-weight sunscreen lotion as part of my daytime skincare routine.
- Aloe Vera Gel – I call it the gooey ice pack for the skin. Aloe Vera Gel has great cooling and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect to use after a day in the sun.
- Makeup Primer – It’s pretty easy for your favorite foundation to quickly disintegrate when pitted against heat and humidity. Primers work great to help my makeup last a little longer throughout the day.
- Deodorant – I like to feel fresh all day long! Deodorant helps combat any odor that may result from sweaty skin.
What are your summer beauty must-haves?
- Geranium Water by O’bao – Available here.
- Jossy Essentials Premium Rose Water – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys & Naivas Supermarkets.
- Miniso SPF 28 Aqua Formula Sunscreen – Available at Miniso Stores.
- Luron’s Soothing Aloe Vera Gel – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys & Naivas Supermarkets.
- Maybelline’s Face Studio Prime ‘Pore Minimizing Primer’ – Available at Maybelline Stands Countrywide and Good Life Pharmacy outlets.
- Nivea ‘Fresh Natural’ Deodorant – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys & Naivas Supermarkets.