Hey Glow Gang,
I hope you have been having an amazing week. I am so excited to post my first ever make-up tutorial!
Starting out in make-up doesn’t have to be so daunting. Once you have your skincare routine down, you can play with make-up at your own pace. There’s more than enough time to learn how to create a smokey eye and contour your face. I would advise you to start really simple. This look only takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to achieve. It’s great for your activity-packed weekdays and is perfect to wear to school, work or when you’re running errands.
I would love to see re-creations of your daily make-up looks. Go ahead and use the #GlowGangKE on your social media posts so that I can check them out.😊
- Primer – Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen (An alternative is Maybelline’s Master Prime ‘ Pore Minimizing Primer’)
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte + Poreless’ Foundation – No. 365 ‘Espresso’
- Concealer – L.A. Girl ‘Pro-conceal’ HD concealer – Chestnut
- Highlighting Powder – Black Opal ‘True Color’ Loose Powder – 400 ‘Medium’
- Face powder – Sleek Makeup Translucent Loose Powder – No. 288 ‘Chocolate’
- Bronzer – Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer – Ebony Bronze
- Highlighter – Generic Brand (An alternative is Maybelline’s Master Chrome Highlighter – No. 200)
- Setting Mist – Jossy Premium Rose Water
- Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – Black
- Eyebrow Pencil – Davis Eyeliner & Brow Pencil – No. 003
- Eyebrow Gel – Generic Brand (An alternative is Sleek Makeup’s Waterproof Clear Mascara)
- Lipgloss – Wet & Wild Glossy Gloss Lipgloss – Clear (An alternative is the Suzie Beauty Lipgloss in ‘Syrah’).
Products can be purchased here:
- Supercosmetics stores
- Beauty Wholesale stores
- The 25th Hive makeup store
- Suzie Beauty Stands
- Naivas supermarkets