Hey Glow Gang,
This year I seek to be aggressively consistent with taking better care of myself – body, mind and soul. Skincare does fall into one of these categories, and as much as a gorgeous glowing complexion is mainly achieved through adopting a healthy holistic lifestyle, the beauty store shelves do have a thing or two to help a girl/guy out.
Skincare to me means; giving my face and body much needed TLC after battling with Nairobi’s pollution, getting to test out my latest skincare goodies and giving myself a few minutes of self-care in the midst of a jam-packed weekday schedule. Here is my pretty simple A.M. and P.M. facial skincare routines. What does skincare mean to you and what does your routine look like?
Morning Skincare Products
- Dudu Osun Black Soap – Best Lady Cosmetics (Nairobi); Moi Avenue and
- Super Cosmetics Stores
- Luron’s Aloe Vera Gel – Naivas Supermarkets & Quick Mart Supermarkets
- Simple ‘Hydrating Light Moisturizer’ – Quick Mart Supermarkets
- SPF 30+ ‘UV Sun Defense Refreshing’ Sunscreen – Miniso Stores
- Ballet ‘Butter Blend’ Petroleum Jelly – Naivas Supermarkets & Quick Mart Supermarkets
Evening Skincare Products
- Jossy Premium Rose Water – Naivas Supermarkets
- Natural Glam KE Tea Tree Oil – https://www.instagram.com/naturalglam_ke/
- Beleza Simples Face Elixir – https://www.instagram.com/beleza__simples/