Hey Glow Gang,
It’s almost been a year since my previous Beauty Favourites post. In the past year, I have come across and fell in love with several beauty items from Kenyan companies.
I believe the Kenyan beauty space has grown by leaps and bounds in the past 5 years and will continue to do so. There are so many amazing companies, creating quality, eco-friendly and affordable products.
I would also like to send you all love & light during this difficult time. There has been a lot of fear in the air amidst the Corona Virus Pandemic. I encourage you all to take the necessary preventative measures (wash your hands frequently and avoid crowded places) and find ways to restore calm back into your life. I have personally been creating quiet time on a daily basis, to stay present and shut out overwhelming energies.
So grab a cuppa or a snack, and I’ll take you through my fave beauty picks from the #254!
Products Mentioned & Retailers:
- Saru Organics Hair Growth Masque – Available at True Cosmetics Stores, Goodlife Pharmacy & Kasha Kenya.
- Joanna K Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette – Available here.
- Beleza Simples Face Elixir – Available here.
- Pam Nail Polishes in ‘Zuri’ & ‘Glitter’ – Available at Carre Four Supermarkets & Pam Nail Polish Parlours (Room M3, Kenrail Towers – Westlands and Market Mansion, Biashara Street – Nairobi CBD)
- Shea Organics Whipped Shea Butter – Available here.
- Nubia Naturals Body Cleansers – Available here.
- Natural Glam KE Tumeric Face Mask – Available at Shop M4B, 1st Floor, Pick & Go Mall, Moi Avenue – Nairobi CBD and here.
- Fava Herb’s Organic Aloe Vera Gel – Available here.
- House 56 Beauty & Brush Bags – Order here.
- Ythera Beauty Fine Fragrance Mist – Available here.