Hey Glow Gang,
I hope you are staying hydrated and keeping warm…this side of the planet has started getting a little chilly.
I like to switch up my eye makeup and lip colours frequently, however, my foundation routine stays pretty much the same. I tend to do my base makeup differently when I wear more dramatic makeup looks, unlike my everyday makeup routine. A heavier coverage of complexion products is what I gravitate towards. I also love highlighting and sculpting my features when doing this routine.
Grab a hot cup of chai and get snug as I take you through my foundation, highlight and contour routine.
- Primer – Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen (An alternative is Maybelline’s Master Prime ‘ Pore Minimizing Primer’)
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte + Poreless’ Foundation – No. 365 ‘Espresso’ + Revlon ‘Color Stay’ Foundation in No. 016 ‘Mocha’
- Colour corrector – Black Opal ‘Total Coverage Spot & Scar’ eraser in ‘Hazelnut’.
- Concealer – L.A. Girl ‘Pro-conceal’ HD concealer – Chestnut
- Highlighting Powder – Black Opal ‘True Color’ Loose Powder – 400 ‘Medium’
- Face powder – Sleek Makeup Translucent Loose Powder – No. 288 ‘Chocolate’
- Contour powder – Suzie Beauty Pressed Eyeshadow in “Changa”.
- Bronzer – Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer – Ebony Bronze (An alternative is Shea Moisture’s ‘Mandalay Dusk’ bronzer.)
- Highlighter – Generic Brand (An alternative is Maybelline’s Master Chrome Highlighter – No. 200)
- Setting Mist – Jossy Beauty’s Premium Rose Water