Hey Glow Gang,
Ok first off, hey, it’s nice to meet you! My name is Maya. Welcome to this space where we talk about all things beauty and lifestyle. Thank you for popping in for my first ever post *screams*. Also, it may sound cheesy, but all me to refer to you as the ‘Glow Gang’. I am so grateful to have you be a part of this space, as we grow to glow on the inside and out. As a beauty enthusiast am constantly trying out a variety of products, favouring those that prove to be effective, affordable and locally available (I know my Kenyan Beauties are out there).
Grab yourself a cup of chai or a snack as I let you in on the beauty products that I am currently obsessed with and would highly recommend to you.
Be sure to check out what I am loving from Kenyan Brands as well.
Skincare – Face & Body
- Beleza Simples Face Elixir – https://www.instagram.com/beleza__simples/
- Dudu Osun Black Soap – Best Lady Cosmetics (Nairobi); Moi Avenue and Super Cosmetics Stores (Nairobi); Mama Ngina Street, Adams Arcade & Woodvale Grove
- Jossy Premium Rose Water – Naivas Supermarkets
- Alison Tropical Coconut Oil – Naivas Supermarkets & Quick Mart Supermarkets
- Sleek’s Loose Translucent Powder in 288 Chocolate – Super Cosmetics Stores, Nairobi
- Suzie Beauty Eyeshadow – Changa – Suzie Beauty Stands (Nairobi); Yaya Center, TRM, Two Rivers, Sarit Center and The Junction
- Davis eye & lip pencils – Cosmetics stalls in the Nairobi CBD
- Luron Bonding Base Coat – Best Lady Cosmetics (Nairobi); Moi Avenue
- Luron Nail polish in No. 32 & No. FB212 – Best Lady Cosmetics (Nairobi); Moi Avenue
- Darling Braids, ‘Abuja’ Collection – Naivas Supermarkets & Quick Mart Supermarkets
I do hope you stick around!