Hey Glow Gang,
It’s been one busy week for me! Hope you’re all doing great despite the current lockdown. It’s definitely been hard on everyone, especially those working in the service industry. Since we’re pretty much stuck in the house, I thought I would share with you a beauty routine that you could do right at home.
So a little story time…I have struggled with painful ingrown toenails for over a decade now. When I was 13, I had to have a mini-surgery to pull one out of my right big toe. I know…ouch! So since then, I have been doing pedicures monthly, either at home or in the salon. Plus, my pedicure sessions are like self-care rituals to me. I do hope you enjoy my ‘homebody friendly’ pedicure routine.
- Luron Nail Polish Remover – Available at major supermarkets, SuperCosmetics stores and Best Lady Cosmetics stores.
- Nail care tools: Nail cutter, cuticle pusher, cuticle cutter, nail file, buffer and nail brush – Available at SuperCosmetics stores & Carre Four Supermarkets.
- Essential oils & Fragrance oils – Available at Healthy U stores.
- Alison Body Scrub – Available at Carre Four supermarkets.
- Vaseline Body Lotion – Available at Carre Four & Naivas supermarkets.
- Methylated Spirit – Available at major supermarkets & pharmacies.
- Luron Nail Polishes – Available at major supermarkets, SuperCosmetics stores and Best Lady Cosmetics stores.
- De Mert Nail Enamel Dryer – Available at SuperCosmetics stores.