Hey Glow Gang,
I hope you’re all doing okay – sanitizing, getting some rest, and staying present. It’s been a hot minute since I put up a skincare-related post. As much as I love getting dolled up, at the end of the day, the makeup has to come off. Taking care of my skin is important to me, also I would prefer not to stain my pillowcase with foundation 😅
My makeup removal routine is pretty simple. I love using coconut oil to take off stubborn eye and lip makeup. For complexion products, micellar water does an excellent job of breaking them down. I then follow up with a thorough skincare routine to ensure my skin is clean and nourished.
- Alison’s Tropical Coconut Oil – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys, Quick Mart, and Naivas Supermarkets.
- Garnier Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys, Quick Mart, and Naivas Supermarkets.
- Alba Botanica Acne Dote Face & Body Scrub – Available at Healthy U stores.
- DIY Toner – Jossy Beauty Rose Water (Available at Carre Four, Tuskys, and Naivas Supermarkets) + Natural Glam KE Tea Tree Oil (Available here).
- Luron Aloe Vera Gel – Available at Carre Four, Tuskys, Quick Mart, and Naivas Supermarkets.
- Grace & Rose Maracuja Oil from Lheritier Skincare – Available here.
- Shea Organics’ Shea & Aloe Butter – Available here.