Hey Glow Gang,
I am back with a makeup tutorial! As the weather gets cooler, I like to switch up my base makeup to a dewier finish. I just love how radiant skin holds up during the cold season. I also added rosy hues to this look, because I am obsessed with soft pink tones.
I used my Rich Glow Liquid Highlighter in No. 6 to add a generous amount of glimmer to the high points of my face. For the pretty hints of pink I packed on my gorgeous Milani Bella Rosa blush onto my cheeks and above my crease.
I do hope you give this stunning makeup look a shot!
- Primer – Maybelline’s Face Studio Prime ‘ Pore Minimizing Primer’.
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte + Poreless’ Foundation – No. 365 ‘Espresso’.
- Concealer – L.A. Girl ‘Pro-conceal’ HD concealer – Beautiful Bronze.
- Highlighter – Rich Glow Liquid Highlighter in No. 6. You can get it here.
- Highlighting Powder – Black Opal ‘True Color’ Loose Powder – 400 ‘Medium’.
- Face powder – Sleek Makeup Translucent Loose Powder – No. 288 ‘Chocolate’.
- Transition Shade & Bronzer – Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer – Ebony Bronze.
- Crease Shadow & Nose Contour powder – Suzie Beauty Pressed Eyeshadow in ‘Changa’.
- Lid Shadow – ‘Serene’ from the Sleek I-Divine Sunset Eyeshadow Palette.
- Mascara – Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara.
- Brows – Davis Eyebrow Pencils in No. 1 & No. 3.
- Lip Balm – Natural Glam KE’s Hugs & Kisses Lip Balm. You can get it here.
- Lip liner – L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in ‘Mahogany’.
- Setting Mist – Jossy Beauty’s Premium Rose Water.
- Body Butter – Shea Organics’ Shea & Aloe Butter. You can get it here.
- Body Splash – Ythera Beauty’s Fine Fragrance Mist in ‘Frangipani’.