Hey Glow Gang,
My 2020 is definitely looking brighter and bolder! I intend to keep creating fun, unique and extraordinary looks that are out of my comfort zone.
It’s been a while since I last created a Kanga Inspired Tutorial. I love wearing this blue, gold and black kanga as a turban, it has such vibrant hues and brightens up any outfit. The cobalt blue stole my heart, hence making it the star of the show in this makeup look!
Would you like to see more Kanga inspired makeup tutorials from me?
- Eyelid Primer – NYX Glitter Primer – ‘Base Perfectrice Brillance’.
- Eyeshadow – Joanna K Cosmetics Eyeshadow Pallette – ‘Transition’, ‘Bold’, ‘Chocolate’, ‘Smoky’, and ‘Goal Digger’.
- Eyeshadow Pigments – Barry M Cosmetics in No 22 & 96.
- Upper Lashline Eyeliner – E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
- Lower Lashline Eyeliner – L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in ‘Very Black’.
- Lashes – ‘Baddie’ Eyelashes by Rich Eyes.
- Mascara – Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara in ‘Blackest Black.’
- Blush – Sleek Makeup’s Blusher in ‘Sahara’.
- Setting Mist – Jossy Beauty Rose Water.
- Lipliner – Davis Jumbo Pencil in No. 21.
- Lipstick – L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in ‘Dreamy’.
- Bronze Lipgloss – Generic Brand.