Hey Glow Gang,
With the curfew lifted and as things slow down for the holiday season, it’s time you dusted off that sequin dress! A classic smokey eye was always my go-to for a night out. It’s giving sexy & mysterious energy, and I am here for it! I filmed this tutorial for those looking to switch up their makeup for an event or party under the stars. I hope you enjoy this tutorial – xoxo.
- Eyelid Primer – NYX Glitter Primer – ‘Base Perfectrice Brilliance.
- Transition Shadow & Blusher – ‘Bold’ from the Joanna K Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette.
- Shadow Base – Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in no. 60 ‘Cocoa’.
- Crease Shadow – ‘Chocolate’ from the Joanna K Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette.
- Main Eyeshadow Color – ‘Smoky’ from the Joanna K Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette.
- Inner Eye Corner Shadow & Highlighter – ‘Dancing Queen’ from the Joanna K Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette.
- Eyeliner – Maybelline Colossal Kajal Eyeliner in ‘Black’.
- Lashes – Benji Cosmetics Pretty in Pink Lashes in ‘Pink Babe’.
- Mascara – Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in ‘Blackest Black.’
- Bronzer – Cover Girl Bronzer in ‘Ebony Bronze’.
- Lipliner – Davis Jumbo Pencil in No. 21.
- Lipgloss – Wet & Wild Clear Lipgloss.
- Setting Spray – Maybelline Lasting Fix Matte Setting Spray.
Wishing you a safe & joyful holiday season!