Hey Glow Gang,
I hope March has been good to you! The past few weeks have been quite busy and intense on my end. As productive as I have been, I missed sitting in front of the camera and chatting with you all.
There’s a lot to catch up on, so grab a drink or snack as I keep you updated and play with some makeup.
Be sure to check out my other makeup and skincare posts.
- Primer – Maybelline Lasting Fix Matte Setting Spray.
- Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte & Poreless’ Foundation – No. 365 ‘Espresso’
- Concealer – Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in no. 60 ‘Cocoa’.
- Highlighting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte & Poreless’ powder in 356 ‘Warm Coconut’.
- Face powder – Maybelline Fit Me ‘Matte & Poreless’ powder in 365 ‘Espresso’.
- Eyelid Crease, Contour powder & Lower Lashline – Benji Cosmetics ‘Made in Africa’ Highlight, Blush & Contour Palette
- Eyelid Shadow, Blusher & Face Highlighter – Benji Cosmetics ‘Made in Africa’ Highlight, Blush & Contour Palette
- Inner Corner Shadow – Makeup Revolution’s Highlighting Palette.
- Eyeliner – Maybelline’s Hyper Easy Liner & Maybelline’s Colossal Kajal Eyeliner.
- Mascara – Maybelline’s The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara in ‘Noir Intense’.
- Bronzer – Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in ‘Ebony Bronze’.
- Lip Gloss – Joanna K Cosmetics Lipgloss in ‘Au Naturale’.
- Setting Mist – Rose Water.