Hey Glow Gang,
On a scale of one to ten, how are you coping with this Nairobi winter? I would give myself a strong eight! I am piling on the sweaters and staying indoors as much as possible. It’s clear that the current weather and social distancing policies aren’t favouring trips to the salon. So why not meet your beauty needs right at home?
As a lover of all things beauty, I have learnt to do my nails at home and you can too! Here’s a simple at-home manicure tutorial to get your nails looking cute and indulge in self-care.
- Nail care tools: Nail cutter, cuticle pusher, cuticle cutter, nail file and buffer – Available at SuperCosmetics stores.
- Saru Organics Baobab Oil – Available here.
- Methylated Spirit – Available at major supermarkets.
- Luron Nail Polishes – Available at major supermarkets, SuperCosmetics stores and Best Lady Cosmetics stores.
- De Mert Nail Enamel Dryer – Available at SuperCosmetics stores.
- Luron Nail Polish Remover – Available at major supermarkets, SuperCosmetics stores and Best Lady Cosmetics stores.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)