Hey Glow Gang,
I hope 2020 has started off well for you all. Personally, I am undergoing major life shifts. January has been quite intense for me. However, I believe that challenges provide an opportunity for growth, so I can’t wait to see what the new year holds for me.
I am big on at-home beauty routines! I end up learning a new skill and saving a few coins too. I have been blowdrying my own hair for a couple of years now and thought I should take you through my routine. I love to work in sections when heat-styling, just like I do during my wash-days. Plus, I am huge on ensuring my hair is well moisturized, nourished and protected from heat-damage.
A fluffy and shiny mane is what I aim for whenever I whip out my blowdryer. I would love to know what your blow-out routine looks like. Do share in the comments down below 😊
- Philips Essential Care Compact Hair Dryer 1800w – Available at Carre Four Supermarkets
- Blowdryer Afro Comb Attachment – Available on Amazon.
- Shea Organics’ Shea & Aloe Butter – Available here.
- Fantasia IC Heat Protector Straightening Serum – Available at Super Cosmetics Stores.
- Spray Bottle – Available at Best Lady Cosmetics stores.
- Afro Comb and Detangling Hair Brush – Available at Best Lady Cosmetics stores.