Hey Glow Gang,
I decided to deep dive into a vibrant makeup look, and I have no regrets! This hot pink and emerald green make-up look has been inspired by a colourful kanga that I own and has featured in some of my videos and images on social media. It’s almost as if it’s melting to be a part of the Maya’s Glow brand. 😁
My blog got nominated for this year’s BAKE Awards! So excited and grateful to everyone who has been consuming my content. Vote for my blog here.
Grab your eyeshadow brushes and recreate this look with me.💖
- Eyelid Primer – NYX Glitter Primer
- Transition shadow – GOSH Eyeshadow Pan in No. 281
- Crease shadow – Layla 4 U Eyeshadow Pan in No. 06
- Hot pink shadow – Barry M Dazzle Dust in No. 85
- Bluish-Green shadow – Sleek Makeup’s ‘Snapshots’ i-Divine Palette – Shades: ‘Humming Bird’ & ‘Green Iguana’
- Emerald Green shadow – Barry M Dazzle Dust in No. 95
- Upper Lashline Liner – E.L.F Liquid Liner in ‘Jet Black’
- Lower waterline Liner – Flomar Glittering Star eyeliner in No. 510
- False Eyelashes – https://www.instagram.com/richeyes_/
- Lash Glue – Star Glue eyelash adhesive in ‘Dark’.
- Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in ‘Black’.
- Blush – Milani Baked Powder Blush in ‘Bella Rosa’
- Lip Color 1 – Black Radiance Lipstick in No 5027
- Lip Color 2 – Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Laquer in ‘Keep Lying For You.’